FAQ & General Policies
What is your return policy?
Most gowns are bought for a special occasion; therefore we, and most other retailers, will not accept returns.
It's extremely important that you measure correctly (see below).
You should also review the manufacturer's size chart, color and fabric descriptions, by clicking on there respective page headings.
If, in the unlikely event, a gown is received damaged or defective, then we will gladly replace it; if the following criteria are followed.
- A Return Authorization is requested from and granted by Bravura Fashion Inc. within 72 hours of receiving the damaged merchandise.
- The returned merchandise shows no sign of being worn, soiled or contaminated.
- The returned merchandise has all tags, labels and packaging intact.
No dress will be accepted without a Return Authorization.
What size do I need and how do I correctly measure for my gown?
To determine your size follow the SIZE CHARTS.
Don't pretend that you will loose weight.
Don't measure yourself.
Keep the tape loose.
- Measure the bust over the fullest part, under your arms and across your back.
- Measure the waistline in the smallest part.
- Measure the hips at the fullest.
Dresses that are too large can be adjusted without too much of a problem. Dresses that are too small are TOAST!!!!!!!
If I measure correctly will I still need alterations?
Yes. Gowns are designed for a model, so in most situations dresses must be hemmed, seemed, straps adjusted and pads or cups added for your specific requirements. This is normal and you should budget these costs from your local seamstress.
Is there a charge for shipping?
Shipping is free within the 48 contiguous United States by normal ground transportation for orders over $200.00.
If express shipping is required we will notify you by email. This is why your wear date requirements are so important.
When will my credit card be processed?
The credit card will only be charged when your gown is shipped.
Will I be charged State Sales Tax?
Only if you live in Georgia will a 6% retail sales tax be added to the transaction.